Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FOTD, NOTD, haul...

Today, our oldest decided that we were going to go out. I had to go to the craft store and return something anyways, so off we went.

FOTD:

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Satin Taupe es (lid)
MAC Espresso es (crease, brows)
MAC Sketch es (crease, outer V)
MAC Soft Brown (transition color)
MAC Vanilla (highlight)
UD Virgin (inner corner of eye)
MAC Feline eye kohl (upper and lower waterline, lower lash line)
MAC Dark Diversion fl (upper lash line)
Covergirl Lash Blast
Face:
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer 01
Revlon Colorstay foundation 180 Sand Beige
MUFE camo concealer palette (peach color and darkest concealer)
Benefit Powderflage
Maybelline FitMe Blush Light Mauve (still don't know how I feel about this blush)
Lips:
Revlon Colorburst ls Soft Rose
Rimmel Moisture Renew Summer Angel

I take my pictures with my iphone just because it's more convenient. It would be better if I took them in natural light though...lol. We actually have a really nice camera that I hope to put to good use in the future. I also took these pictures hours after I actually applied the makeup.

I wanted to take a close-up picture of my lashes. They looked AWESOME today!! Just really separated and full looking. I was really happy with them :)

Anywho, back to the outing. The kids and hubby went to the pet store while I returned a brush to the craft store. I was hoping to pick up another couple of 3/8" Maxine's Mops...that, sadly, did not happen :( I left the craft store and nestled in between that and the pet store was a beauty supply store. I was just going to walk by, but I saw the Katy Perry OPI display and couldn't tell from the window if they had Black Shatter or not!! So I had to go in, right?? (That's what I told myself...hehe). No Black Shatter, but I did grab a dry shampoo (TIGI Dirty Secret), and four polishes...CG Knotty, and an unnamed dark blue with shimmer, and OPI Katy Perry The One That Got Away, and Catch Me In Your Net. It was hard to pick which one to paint my nails with, they're all so pretty!!

NOTD: Catch Me In Your Net


It's so much prettier in real life. The glitter in it is phenomenal!! And it's such a nice mixture of blue-green-teal. I love it already :)

I also picked up a book by one of my favorite authors that I thought I already had!!! Jane Feather - All the Queen's Players, I don't know how I never picked it up!!! I have every one of her books. If you love historical romances, you should check her out :)

Okay, one more thing then I'm done...I picked up a new bag for work. I was looking for a bag with pockets all around the outside so I could stick all my work junk in the pockets. I picked one from Mossimo, I think it's supposed to be a beach bag, but those seem to work real good for nurses anywho ;) I already moved my stuff from my old bag into this one and I think I like it. It's also washable, which works really well for me since I work in a hospital (germ central).

As a parting note, I recommend checking out Zero-Projects song "Earthbeat". Temptalia uses this song in a lot of her swatch videos. I don't know what it is, but I love this song :)

Ta ta!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment