Saturday, February 19, 2011

Work, work, work...

Three twelves in a row are killer, just in case anybody was wondering (my thousands of followers...lol). Off for the weekend and of course there is a chance of rain. It has been so beautiful the past few days. Hoping to at least get out of the house this weekend and do something fun.

I should've snapped a shot of my pre-14 hour makeup. I wore a olive-gold base, with an olive color on top. A medium brown in the crease and a slightly shimmery plum color in the outer v. I smudged some of the medium brown into the lower lash line with a dark brown eyeliner.

I went to wal-mart after work and I picked up a couple of things: Pssssst dry shampoo (didn't know wal-mart had dry shampoos as I'm sure I scoured the store for them before...), and some lashes that were on sale, Salon Perfect in 21 and Demure.

I'm going to try and stay up all day...lol. We'll see how that goes. Anywho, TTFN! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment