Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunset Sparkle with a Pop of Blue

I bought a couple of NYX's Studio Liquid Liners yesterday in Extreme Blue and Extreme Purple, both of which are REALLY pretty colors. I was inspired to use the blue ASAP!!! Here is the look I came up with:

Products:
Eyes
UDPP
NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
MUFE e/s - No. 2, Calendula (matte yellow)
MUFE e/s - No. 18, Tangerine (matte orange)
CS 88 Palette - red-orange color
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment - Yellow gold
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment - Orange zest
MAC Fix+
NYX Studio Liquid Liner - Extreme Blue

Face
Revlon Colorstay - Sand Beige 180
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
NYX Mocha
Benefit Highbeam

Lips
Jack Black Intense Therapy Balm - Natural Mint
Revlon Colorburst l/g - Papaya

I am extremely pleased with this liner so far. I have had it on for a almost 6 hours now and it hasn't budged one bit!! For $4.49, this is a must-have in my book!! Full review to follow sometime soon :) Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel: uniscore1 :)







No comments:

Post a Comment