Sunday, June 12, 2011

Deep Ocean Makeup

I was inspired to create a look using the sparkly blue from my CS 88 palette that I love so much!! I used that as the main lid color, a light sea-foamy blue-green on the inner corner, and some navy blue+black in my outer V area. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Products -
Eyes:
UDPP
NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
CS 88 Palette - sparkly blue, light sea-foamy blue-green
NYX - Navy Blue
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer - Deep Ocean
MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil - Feline
Maybelline - The Falsies w/p mascara

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation - Sand Beige 180
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
CS Blush palette
MUFE Camo Concealer Palette - peach shade, lightest and darkest concealer shade
Benefit - Powderflage

Lips:
Revlon Colorstay l/s - Soft Rose
Sally Hansen 12 Hour Diamond Lip Treatment - Princess

Pictures to come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment