Thursday, May 26, 2011

QoB Contest Entry - Purple/Turquoise Smokey eye

QueenofBlending from YouTube held a twitter contest where you had to do a makeup look using only blue/greens, purple, and black. Of course I entered at the last minute (did I mention I'm a procrastinator??). Here is the look I came up with and the products I used...

Products:
Eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Pacific
MUFE e/s - #92, Purple
NYX e/s - Irises, Jade (mixed together)
MAC e/s - Vanilla
Covergirls LashBlast mascara- Very Black
MAC e/l - Feline
Ardell eyelashes - Fairies

Face
Revlon Colorstay - Sand Beige 180
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand, Medium 0-1
NYX Cream Blush - Natural
NYX Powder Blush - Peach
NYX e/s - Eggshell (highlight)

Lips
Revlon Just Bitten lipstain + balm - Passion
Sally Hansen Diamond 12 hour Lip Treatment - Gem

I hope you like my contest entry and tutorial. Let me know what you think :)

~Taime~





Here is the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment