Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bronze and Brown Neutral Look

Neutral looks are a dime a dozen for me because of my job. I think I could get away with more color, but neutral looks are easy to throw together and don't take much time at all. One of my favorite colors to use for an quick look is MACs Woodwinked. When you apply it it looks like a nice bronze, but it also has flashes a rusty color at a different angle. When you apply just this color to the lid and blend it up in to the crease, it looks like you are wearing two different colors!! :) Here's the breakdown of what I used:

Products:
Eyes -
UDPP
Woodwinked - MAC
Soft Brown - MAC
Browntones duo (darker color) - Maybelline
Vanilla - MAC
Covergirl LashBlast Volume w/p - Very Black

Face -
Revlon Colorstay combo/oily - Sand Beige 180
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
NYX blush - Mocha

Lips -
Revlon ColorBurst - Sunset Peach (LOVE this gloss...so everyday wearable)

Another thing I almost keep forgetting to add, I usually never wear eyeliner on my waterline to work, mostly for the simple fact that if it starts to run I won't notice until the end of the shift! So to keep from scaring my patients, I go with out. Takes the look down a notch if you want to do something more dramatic though. I do sometimes tightline my upper lash line though, just pushing a black shadow in between my lashes with the same type of brush I do my brows with.

I'm hoping to do more colorful looks in the future. I figured since the house was almost empty I could film a tutorial. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see. I hope you enjoy the video.

~Taime~

You can see the duochrome effect of Woodwinked in these two pictures:








Here is the tutorial :)

No comments:

Post a Comment