Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On call...

I got put on call this evening. It's nice to get put on call, but then I've put my makeup on just to get taken off in a few hours...oh well. Here's my makeup for the day anyways :)



The photos aren't the greatest, but I just decided to post this on a whim (since this is a semi-random blog...lol) I used Urban Decay's "Naked Palette". It's mostly a re-creation of xsparkage's Sweet Girl White Swan Look sans glitter. I did the same colors on my lid, but a little different on the lower lash line:
Eyes:
Naked
Buck
Darkhorse
Whiskey 24/7 el
Covergirl Lashblast wp mascara
MAC Espresso es (brows)
Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation 180 Sand beige
Maybelline Fit Me Blush Light Mauve
MUFE camo concealer palette No. 1

Until next time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment