Saturday, May 14, 2011

Naked Palette Love

So I uploaded my first video to YouTube!!! YAY :D !! I'm thinking about changing the name, but I don't know to what, yet... Anywho, here's the breakdown with some pics:

Eyes:

UDPP (I generally always use Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base)
Urban Decay Naked Palette -
Half Baked (inner lid)
Darkhorse (outer corner)
Buck (crease)
Naked (above crease)
Virgin (brow bone and tear duct)
Feline eye kohl - MAC
Make Up For Ever Camo Concealer
C412 Deluxe Crease Brush - Crown Brush
219 pencil brush - MAC
L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner - Carbon black
Covergirl Lashblast Volume, waterproof - very black

Face:
Revlon ColorStay (oily/combo) - Sand Beige 180
C406 Large Duo Fiber brush - Crown Brush
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
NYX blush - Peach

Lips:
Revlon ColorBurst l/g - Sunset Peach




Hope you enjoy! Feel free to subscribe too :) I'm hoping to post a couple more videos this weekend.

Til next time

~Taime~

No comments:

Post a Comment