Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Favorites

So I had a ton of favorites, but they really are favorites and things I have been reaching for all month. Some stuff I use day-to-day anyways so won't be featured in my next monthly favorites.

Chapstick Moisturizer
Revlon lipstick - Carnation
Revlon ColorBurst lip gloss - Sunset Peach
The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner
The Body Shop Seaweed Mattiying Day Cream
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Neutragena Makeup Removing Wipes
Covergirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof - Very Black
L'Oreal Lineur Intense - Carbon Black
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk
MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil - Feline
The Body Shop Body Butter - Cocoa Butter and Coconut
NYX Cream Blush - Natural
NYX Blush - Peach
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
Viva La Juicy
C433 Pro Blending Fluff

I also filmed a video of my all time favorites of stuff I would re-purchase in the future so it's always in my makeup stash. That will be up soon.
Check out saaammage on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/saaammage

No comments:

Post a Comment